Monday, July 23, 2007

CLNE & TASR

CLNE ended up $1.55 or 9.74% on the day. It popped right around 10am when a Reuters article detailed Boone Pickens trip to China. I think this stock is going to keep running. I will buy more on any pullback.

TASR has been in the headlines lately and is on fire, up more than 123% YTD. The stock met some weakness today when a analyst downgraded it but still reaffirmed long term bullishness on the stock. I think it has the potential to go up another 50-60% by the end of the year and started to build a position. I will look to trade this stock. It is hard to put a target price on this stock since it doesn't really have any competitors to compare it too. I am looking at it as a momentum play. It's current PE is 110 which is certainly not sustainable. EPS is $0.15 ttm. Analysts have this years EPS being $0.22 so that is a $24.29 price target with the same multiple. If we see a surprise on 10/25 the stock certainly hits the $24 mark. I will error on the side of caution and use $20 as my target and re-evaluate if we get there.

No comments: